MEDIA
Confederate Monument at a High School
Original Author: Unknown
Created: July 22, 1910
Medium: Gelatin phtographic print

Confederate Monument at a High School

Students and children of all ages pose in front of a Confederate monument after it was unveiled on July 22, 1910, in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. The David O. Dowd Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy erected this monument on the grounds of the local high school. In February 1974 it was moved to the grounds of the Jefferson County Courthouse in Pine Bluff.

Sponsors  |  View all