MEDIA
St. George Tucker House
Original Author: Elizabeth O'Neill Verner
Created: 1936
Medium: Pencil drawing

St. George Tucker House

A drawing by Elizabeth O'Neill Verner, made in 1936, shows the St. George Tucker house in Williamsburg. In 1788, Tucker purchased three lots on Palace Green from Edmund Randolph, moving the largest structure to its present location on Nicholson Street. Verner was commissioned to draw Williamsburg by the Rockefeller family in 1936.

Sponsors  |  View all