MEDIA
Vepco Building in Richmond
Original Author: Walter Washington Foster
Created: ca. 1900–1925
Medium: Glass-plate negative

Vepco Building in Richmond

This twelve-story, neo-classical building at 7th and Franklin streets in Richmond was the original headquarters for the Virginia Electric and Power Company (VEPCO). In the late 1970s the power company vacated the building and moved into a new headquarters on East Cary Street. 

Sponsors  |  View all